Deposits and payment
- All projects under $500 are to be paid in full before the start of the project. All projects over $500 will require 50% deposit, and the balance paid upon completion of the project. Final payment is to be received within 30 days of the invoice date, or late fees will apply.
- We do offer NET 30 on a case-by-case basis
- All work remains the property of GB Productions until final payment is received. Client may not use or distribute any works until paid for in full.
- Discounts valid on printing, design and promotional products. No discount will be give for setup fee’s, shipping charges, mailing fees or other charges incurred by agencies outside of GB Productions such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL and other carriers unless explicitly stated. Subject to change without notice, inquire within for any clarification.
- Due to the nature of our business, we are unable to accept returns on digital goods or customized physical goods. If there is an issue with craftsmanship, quality, etc. please let us know immediately so that we can get you taken care of. If there is a print quality issue, we do offer free reprints. Spelling, grammar, image quality on client provided files or approved proofs are the sole responsibility of the client and reprints will not be free.
- If full payment isn’t received within 30 days of the invoice date, Client will be charged a $50 late fee and 1.5% monthly interest.
- Unless otherwise noted, you are permitted ONE large revision stage, and TWO minor revision stages. Revision requests are to be made within SEVEN days of receiving the proofs. If no revisions are requested within this time, it is assumed that the submitted proof is the accepted final. Any revisions made after this point are subject to additional fees at our hourly rate.
Errors and Omissions
- If mid-project we realize your project will take considerably longer than estimated, we reserve the right to re-scope the project and notify you immediately of any additional costs that may apply. If additions to the original project are made by the client, we reserve the reserve the right to either re-scope the entire project, or bill at our hourly rate.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to check proofs carefully for accuracy in all respects, ranging from spelling to technical illustrations. We are not liable for errors or omissions. Once a design is approved by the Client, we are not responsible for any future cost incurred from reprinting materials due to errors.
- Once a project has been delivered by us and is fully paid for by the Client, We will assign the reproduction rights of the design for the use(s) described in the proposal.
- According to the Copyright Law of 1976, the rights to all design and artwork, including but not limited to photography and or illustration created by independent photographers or illustrators retained by the Designer, or purchased from a stock agency on your behalf, remain with the individual designer, artist, photographer or illustrator. Unless a purchase of “All Rights” (A Buyout) is negotiated with the Designer and/or his/her authorized representative, you may not use or reproduce the design or the images therein for a purpose other than the one(s) originally stipulated. If you wish to use the design we have created and/or the images within it for another purpose or project, including a reprint or exhibition, you must contact us to arrange the transfer of rights and any additional fees before proceeding.
- The Date of Completion (DoC) of a project is affected by feedback and receiving of content from the Client. If there is a delay in the receiving of content or feedback from the Client, timelines will be adjusted accordingly. We cannot be held responsible for delays outside of our control, e.g. equipment failure, weather, customs delays.
Join our mailing list & save big!